Tuesday, September 27, 2011

IV- Reflection in Literature




Enrolling this subject for me is uninteresting before. I don’t even think that I must be thankful and proud of having this subject as part of my four year curriculum. I’m not even interested and not even listening while my teacher is discussing. But then I realized I’m just the one who fooled me.

Right after my realization of my mistakes, I’m being amazed and because I’ve learned everything in literature, I realized how wonderful it is discussing this boring yet, enjoyed subject, through my encourager, Sir Cris Blasurca.

And I guessed that being bored is just a part of learning. You must be felt that way for us to be interested later on, and that would not be happened without our teacher who uses his strategies and techniques in teaching his students for them to be interested.

Before leaving, let me leave this quote that I’ve learned: “Enjoy life to the fullest, because moments that passed will never be the same again”.

GOD SPEED!!!!...





No comments:

Post a Comment